White test balls are for one day and T-20 yet equally durable for test if opt for. The visible cross seems stitched with green thread makes it visible while facing it. Talking about its manufacturing, it is made according to the parameters of international fields. And can grab the attention of both professional and club cricketers.
This hand-stitched ball is made from famous English Alam tanned leather. 5 layers of Portuguese cork are made to create grade one core and the extreme inner part is made from Australian white wool. Which adds hardness and strength to the product. And makes it durable, strong, and competent to endure any sort of adversity while being on the pitch. Its 4-piece construction enables it to swing more to move long distances in a field. Perfect craftsmanship for all pitches.
- Premium quality Alam tanned leather.
- Made for the international field.
- Portuguese Cork.
- Hand Stitched.
- 4-piece construction.
- Balanced weight for perfect swings.
- Cater's professional and club cricketers
- Available in red and white color
- Ideal for One day and T-20 cricket.