A white cricket ball is an ideal go-to choice for the day and night cricket matches. Made from premium quality chrome leather which ensures the quality of a product with its perfect features. Also, the usage of 5 layers of Portuguese cork to form its grade one core makes it strong and competent enough to handle the field challenges.
The extreme inner part of a ball is used from Australian wool. And the 4-piece construction is there to make it capable of covering long distances. It is a beautiful handcrafted product with a prominent green threaded seam on it. Ideal for day and light competitions. It is offered in two weights 142 and 156 gms respectively.
- An ideal choice for young cricketers
- White ball with silver foil having the logo of CA sports inscribed on it
- Made from premium quality chrome leather
- 5 layers of Portuguese cork to form its grade one cork
- Strong and competent
- The extreme inner part is made from Australian wool
- 4-piece construction
- Beautifully handcrafted ball
- Available in 142 and 156 gms.